Today’s quick picks come from Mscraps …
This week, I had a wonderful time teaming up with Amanda Heimann on Shore Thing, a fun beachy kit.
Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
When I received the new releases email from the team at Catscrap this week, I knew they were the site for this week’s Quick Picks. Amazing stuff.
- Asian Summer by MellyBird Designs
- So Tacky by Aja Abney
- Cut-Paper Fruit by Something Blue Studio
- Alfresco Papers from NJR (check out the elements too)
- Mother Goose Illustrations by Lynne-Marie (I recommend checking out all the Mother Goose products in Lynne-Marie’s shop.)
- Tiled Alpha Set by creashens
- Silk Flowers by Danielle
- A Latte a Day by Torta Gialla
Do you have a favorite Catscrap product? Leave a comment telling us about it.
I’m taking a break from my weekly store hop Quick Picks to feature some Independence Day products. Grab your flags, fireworks and barbecue for some Fourth of July fun.
- Happy USA by Shabby Miss Jenn
- Lovin’ the Red, White and Blue by Julie Bullock, Scrap Orchard
- Yankee Doodle by WMSquared and Band Geek Designs, ScrapMatters
- 12 Months: July by Penny Springmann, Sweet Shoppe Designs
- All American Summer by Dani Mogstad, Sweet Shoppe Designs
- American Pride by Kristin Aagard, After Five Designs
- Starry Mini by creashens, Catscrap
- Freedom Revived Paper Pack by Danielle Young, Oscraps
Do you have a favorite 4th of July or patriotic kit? If so, feel free to leave comment telling us about it and linking it up. Thanks!
Please only link us to kits on topic that you, as a scrapper, would recommend to others. Comments are moderated so it may take a bit for yours to show up.
Charming, is crafted to turn every memory into a magical moment.