Like many of you, I’m shopping (and hopefully scrapping today). I thought I’d share my purchases in a special Quick Picks post. In the interested of full disclosure, these are products I’ve actually purchased today, with the exception of the two SSD products which are available to me free of charge. I love them enough to say confidently that I would have purchased them if necessary.
- Me, Myself and I by Eva Kipler and Kate Hadfield, Sweet Shoppe Designs (and the LilyPad) – I’ve seen so many fabulous pages with this kit, I had to pick it up. Plus I can never turn down a good cup of coffee (digi or otherwise).
- Super Dad Printables by Kate Hadfield, The LilyPad – I think the kids will have fun using these to make a Father’s Day basket for their dad. I also grabbed Kate’s Father’s Day Doodles for $1 with purchase of the printables.
- Mother Knows Best by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Susan Bartolini – Soft colors, loads of flowers, simply beautiful – I’m going to consider this my Mother’s Day gift to myself.
- One Fine Day Papers by Manu, Scrapbookgraphics – These aren’t even on sale, but I love them so much, they ended up in my cart. If I get to scrapping today, I’m starting with one of these beauties. There is no way to really show them off in Quick Picks format, so if you like shabby, vintagey stuff; click the link.
- Monsters by Julia Makotinsky, Scrapbookgraphics – I have plans to use these to make notes to go in my son’s lunches. He’s only in half day kindergarten, but he’ll be in school full time someday right? Clearly I just needed an excuse to buy these adorable guys.
- Little Traveler by After 5 Designs – I’m so impressed by this site collaboration. It’s filled with tons of unique, sweet pieces that fit together wonderfully. It’s not easy to get 14 designers to create a kit with clear look and theme, but After 5 has done it.
- Pretty Little Poppy Mini Kit by Captivated Visions – This little beauty was $1 at SO’s Farmer’s Market.
- Thrify Finds by Mari Koegelenberg, The DigiChick – More eclectic, shabby vintage treats! I adore this style.